Last Updated: May 3, 2023
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Policy applies to our collection, use and disclosure of the personal information of individuals who visit the Website. We may collect the following information from visitors to the Website:
As with most websites, when you visit the Website, we may gather certain information and store it in log files.
- This information may include but is not limited to (anonymized) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
- When you visit the Website, we may use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags and other similar technologies. Such technologies allow us and third parties to automatically collect information about you (such as your IP address, device unique identifiers and your online behavior), in order to enhance your navigation on the Website, improve the Website’s performance and customize your experience on the Website, as well as for behavioral advertising and fraud prevention purposes. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of the Website, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your Interests and administer services to our users, advertisers, publishers and partners.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and store information that you may provide on the Website, including but not limited to the following information:
- Personal Data - Some personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily provide are collected when you register with or use the Website or complete a transaction through the Webiste. You may also provide us with some personally identifiable information of other people (e.g., if you are sending a gift to someone else). You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Services.
- Financial Data - Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information from the Website. We store only very limited, if any, financial information that we collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment processors, Google Pay, VISA, American Express, VISA Debit, and PayPal, among others, and you are encouraged to review their respective privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions.
- Device Identifiers - When you access the Website by or through a device, we may access, collect, monitor or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers allow us to uniquely identify your device and are used to enhance the Website (including sending updates and information from the Website).
- Analytics - When you access our Website, we may collect information (either directly or using third party services) using logging and cookies which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this information to monitor and analyze use and interest in the Website.
- Log and Derivative Data - Our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Website and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website, the purchases that you make, the products you view, browser type and settings, the date and time the Website was accessed, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF THE INPUTTED INFORMATION, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you register on our Website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or otherwise enter information on our site.
We only process personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected, or authorized, which purpose is mentioned in the aforementioned paragraph. We operate on a “least information necessary to achieve the purpose” principle, with the highest degree of anonymity that is practical in the circumstances. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- process your purchase transactions;
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website;
- enable you to access and use the Website;
- send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners.
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal or prohibited activities;
- personalize the Website, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of consent as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides (the “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with the Website, you affirm that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
JURISDICTION AND CROSS BORDER TRANSFER
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States and Canada, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information to us, and we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the personal information you choose to disclose.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
EMAILS AND COMMUNICATION
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us via email, telephone, or other functions on our website, including any “unsubscribe” buttons. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
HOW TO CONTACT US