Customized Multiple Restriction Card 5-Card Bundle
- Side 1: English / Side 2: Foreign Language
- Free U.S. & U.K. shipping
Put your dietary restrictions in writing.
"Once the waiter read our card, they immediately understood and took my daughter’s restrictions seriously."
Travel with multiple dietary restrictions can be difficult as language barriers can result in allergic reactions.
A customized multiple restriction translation card helps bridge the communication gap, ensuring your request is noted, remembered, and understood.
Bundle 5 different languages and save!
✓ High Quality Plastic
An Equal Eats plastic card is the side of a credit-card, double-sided and made of durable plastic. It will last for years in your wallet or passport case.
✓ Accuracy is # 1
Our 3-tiered translation process ensures your message is understood.
✓ Loved by Restaurants
Use confidently knowing that restaurant staff truly appreciate seeing your food allergies in writing.
Note: We currently only ship to USA, Canada and the United Kingdom. If outside of those countries, you can still order digital cards.
When can I expect my card?
- U.S. orders: within 4-8 days of ordering.
- U.K. orders: within 3-5 days of ordering.
- Canada orders: within 10-14 days of ordering.
- Order a digital card for instant download.
- We will bring back priority shipping when USPS will resume guaranteeing delivery times.
Do you ship to Europe?
- Yes, but only through our Etsy store
- Alternatively, you can order a digital card.
How much does shipping cost?
- U.K., U.S. - Free Shipping
Where are cards shipped from?
- Maryland, USA
- Southampton, U.K.
Will I receive a tracking number?
- U.K. & Canada Orders: No. We use Royal Mail 1st Class, no tracking.
- U.S. Orders. We use USPS tracked package.
Do have a return policy?
- Refunds will be provided for any reason related to dissatisfaction of card content.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes! Mistakes happen, but please try to notify us within 24 hours.
We pride ourselves in establishing a process that strives for high product quality and translation accuracy. However, due to factors such different dialects, unknown foods abroad, food translation is not an exact science. We have life-threatening food allergies too, and have created our products in good faith to help our community eat safer. Please read our full disclaimer statement.